Wednesday 20 March 2013

Poster Draft 2


This version has my final images, taken separately then put together through Photoshop, but the way in which I have modified them is subject to change.

Changes I am already making to this draft and will make are:

  • I am going to change the central image of Callum to green rather than blue - blue does not seem to stand out enough from the background image, while green will do this but also go with the title colour.
  • The overlapping of the images does not quite work to me, and so I will place them further apart.
  • I will also add a tagline to the poster, as it is a key component of a theatrical poster which sells the film as a whole to the audience.
However, I am quite satisfied with the way in which both images have come out - my background image of the North Greenwich location with Canary Wharf is particularly strong so I may draw upon this location in my tagline, while the central image of Callum also blends quite well with it - something I am happy with as I was worried they would not go at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment