Thursday 7 March 2013

Magazine Draft 2


This is the second draft of my magazine, and possibly my final draft before the finished product as I feel that it has almost fully taken shape. Changes I have made from my first draft include:


  • Inserting a picture of Callum done in black and white - I anticipated doing a picture in colour but in a strange way, I found this particular picture done in black and white to be more effective when contrasted against the colours in the graphics.
  • I have added shadows to some of the graphics such as the title and the graphics that are laid over Callum in order to make them stand out and look more iconic.
  • I have added a puff - 'essential coverage on UK cinema' - to give the magazine more flair.
  • I have put a round British flag over the dot of the I, in order to make the title look more like an iconic logo.
Final changes I think that I will make include:
  • Some final colour adjustment - the 'on set exclusives does not stand out enough for me so I will either change this colour or add shadow to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment