Thursday 15 December 2011

Costume

l I imagine the main character as being dressed in a white shirt, leather jacket and chinos. I hope that the leather jacket  show he has a somewhat tough veneer, yet the white shirt and chinos will show that he is still essentially a normal guy and deserving of some sympathy from the audience.
l I think the man on the train should be dressed in a tweed jacket and smart trousers. I hope this will convey the organisation of the hit and subvert the gritty stereotype of crime.
l I think the man on the platform should be dressed in a smart suit, although with one distinguishable piece of clothing that makes him stand out. This man is again part of this well organised crime but one thing about him makes him seem different to the other commuters etc.
l I think the girl should be dressed in a green duffel coat and of course a red hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment